We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。
The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。
Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。
When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
I don’t want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
I hope no questions about the terms.我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
I’m glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
I hope this will lead to further business between us.我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
We’ll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
I am ready to sign the agreement.我已经准备好了签合同。
I’m sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
So I will receive and sign it overnight.那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
We’ll still be able to meet the deadline.我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
I will keep you posted.
我会与你保持联络。
What is your hurry?
什么事让您这么着急呢?
I’m sorry to burst in on you like this, but I’m really upset.我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。
What on earth has happened to tr
[1] [2] [3] [4] 下一页